• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Ali_B

OpenGL, GLUT, and HLUI Tutorials

This topic is 4682 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi Guys I'm currently submitting my OpenGL Tutorial Programs on CodeProject. I have a set of about 45 programs, starting from simple to advanced. The first programs I'm submitting are not very interesting, but they are essential for the series. Till now, I've submitted 4 articles: GLUT Window Template GLUT Subwindow Template GLUI Window Template GLYU Subwindow Template I've done few updates on those articles (based on comments of some posts), and I sent them to CodeProject, but they havn't post them yet. Anyway, I would really appreciate your feedback. If you feel anything is missing in my articles, please inform me. Also, Please rate the articles ... thanx,

Advertisement
No, I just think that most people at this forum use Visual Studio for GUI building or C++ Builder, or even Delphi. They have more documentation and are a lot faster to work with in terms of development time.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!