• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
vcGamer

directplay problem

This topic is 4683 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi friends I want to quickly setup a multiview system in which 3 (or 4) PCs are connected to each other via a client/server configuration, such that each one shows a different view of a single scene (left, front, right); maze sample in dx9 is great, but how can I have something similar for my own works in a very short time, is there any class/system/wrapper (or anything other name!) that can help me in this way, for example providing me with a function like SendData and ReceiveData, i.e. with the least coding possible, because I've so much involvements in the graphics section, for instance setting the views such that the there's no separation line between them (any suggestion would be highly appreciated)... thanks in advance www.galaxyroad.com

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!