• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Icon ideas?

This topic is 4588 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi. I am currently working on a 3d modeling program like Maya or 3dsMax and i am having a bit of difficulty in creating my icons (mostly from lack of inspiration). I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas (or a link to a site) for diffrent icons. The ones that I need the most right now are : - Move camera - Zoom camera - Rotate camera - Create face (polygon) By the way, I do not want to copy icons that people have already created. I just want ideas on how to express diffrent terms with graphics. If you post an image of an icon or show me a web-site with icons, it will NOT be copied. I will only use it for inspiration. Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
For Rotate Camera, how about a drawing of a movie camera with a red directional arrow circling it?

Thanks for the help.
I guess that it will look a bit like maya but anyway. That idea is pretty good because I can use the same camera image for my pan and zoom. I just have to change the arrows. Now for the create polygon icon. Anyone have ideas?

for the polygon tool try making a green triangle with a red line. change the colors to fit your theme of course lol

Ok, i think that this icon will do. Thanks for the help. I was also wondering if there is a way to put pictures in my post so that I can get feedback based on the actual pictures?

Could someone please tell me how to post images so that I can get some feedback?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement