Icon ideas?

Started by
5 comments, last by Gink 18 years, 8 months ago
Hi. I am currently working on a 3d modeling program like Maya or 3dsMax and i am having a bit of difficulty in creating my icons (mostly from lack of inspiration). I was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas (or a link to a site) for diffrent icons. The ones that I need the most right now are : - Move camera - Zoom camera - Rotate camera - Create face (polygon) By the way, I do not want to copy icons that people have already created. I just want ideas on how to express diffrent terms with graphics. If you post an image of an icon or show me a web-site with icons, it will NOT be copied. I will only use it for inspiration. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
For Rotate Camera, how about a drawing of a movie camera with a red directional arrow circling it?
Thanks for the help.
I guess that it will look a bit like maya but anyway. That idea is pretty good because I can use the same camera image for my pan and zoom. I just have to change the arrows. Now for the create polygon icon. Anyone have ideas?
for the polygon tool try making a green triangle with a red line. change the colors to fit your theme of course lol
Ok, i think that this icon will do. Thanks for the help. I was also wondering if there is a way to put pictures in my post so that I can get feedback based on the actual pictures?
Could someone please tell me how to post images so that I can get some feedback?
You use HTML

< img src = "image address" >

for uploading use ImageShack

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement