• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Xloner12

C Next step

This topic is 4827 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I recently finshed going though practical C programming. Now I have the basics but im far from understanding some of these snippts and other programs from free source sites. Could any one point me in the right direction towards some intermedit tutorials or books dealing with C programing. And perhaphs a tutorial or book dealing with i/o to a printer? Thanks a bunch.

Advertisement
Well back when I was learning C. After I finished my C book, I read Advanced Programming in the UNIX enviroment and then, UNIX network programming. Both are by Richard Stevens and are very good books.

You should read a book like "Mastering algorithms with C", it's good to know those algorithms and data structures because you need those often in your daily programming.
And it's a good experience how to implement an algorithm in C.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!