• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
deathwearer

Searching for

This topic is 4677 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm searching for some great directdraw tutorials for c++ ( for DX9 ). I'v tried to search the forum for this but the function is curently not avalable. Also i did took a look at the one that are on this website but didn't find what i'm searching for. Thank in advance.

Advertisement
To search the forum (and for an explanation of why the current search is down), have a look at the first link in my signature.

You can find some great information on DirectX at nexe.gamedev.net, but that may not be specifically what you're after. There's also some great information at MSDN.

Hope those are of some use to you, good luck finding something suitable. [smile]

I'm looking for tutorials to make a 2d game, mostly to get use to directx and learn step by step before going on the 3D.

I don't like MSDN because most of the tutorials assume that you know how to do this and how that and when you end up copy/paste all the code ( to see what's the final result ) it doens't copile because they didn't wrote the part they assume you know.

I would like to be able to watch the other website but i have a problem with my computers with some website, the char are way to small to be readable. It's happen only on a couple of site and i don't know how to fix that :( If somebody know what i'm talking about feel free to tell me how to fix that, it's getting annoying to not be able to read 1/5 of the website i see.

If somebody else has great DirectDraw tutorials website tell me the url i will visit them all, thank :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!