• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Need help!! about resource code of Real Time 3D Terrain Engines Using C++ And Dx9

This topic is 4675 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys... I am facing a little problem, quite urgent for me. Recently, I borrowed a book <<Real Time 3D Terrain Engines Using C++ And Dx9 >> from my friend,I like it very much.But unfortunately,I haven't the CD-ROM about resource code with the book,because my friend broke it carefulessness,the CD-ROM cound't be read. so I cound't complie the examples,I am verry sorry. Would Anyone upload the CD-ROM about the resoure code or e-mail to me? Millions of thanks! I am looking forword to your help!

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by wangdiwei
Hi guys...
I am facing a little problem, quite urgent for me.
Recently, I borrowed a book <<Real Time 3D Terrain Engines Using C++ And Dx9 >> from my friend,I like it very much.But unfortunately,I haven't the CD-ROM about resource code with the book,because my friend broke it carefulessness,the CD-ROM cound't be read. so I cound't complie the examples,I am verry sorry.
Would Anyone upload the CD-ROM about the resoure code or e-mail to me? Millions of thanks!
I am looking forword to your help!

So you have registered today just to say that ? I have seen a couple of links for that book on emule, and i know that the update code on the website is insufficient to get all the engine (i have tried, and in the end i have bought the book, which by the way is very good), soooo dont't you think all of this sounds a little strange ;-) ?

Guest Anonymous Poster
Quote:
Original post by wangdiwei
Hi guys...
I am facing a little problem, quite urgent for me.
Recently, I borrowed a book <<Real Time 3D Terrain Engines Using C++ And Dx9 >> from my friend,I like it very much.But unfortunately,I haven't the CD-ROM about resource code with the book,because my friend broke it carefulessness,the CD-ROM cound't be read. so I cound't complie the examples,I am verry sorry.
Would Anyone upload the CD-ROM about the resoure code or e-mail to me? Millions of thanks!
I am looking forword to your help!

Wouldn't that be illegal?

to Ivo Leitao,
My friend introduces this website to me a few days ago.This website is very good.I will often visit it in the future .At present ,I need this CD-ROM urgently,I borrow this book from my friend. I want to compile these examples butI cann't do so.if I order this book,it will spend much time to ship it.to save time, I come to here to look for help. Perhaps I need your help. I think you are a kindhearted man.^_^
millions of thanks.

The author of that book has a website here:

http://www.mightystudios.com

he's a really nice guy and i'm sure he'll get you the code, provided you can provide proof you really own the book.

Quote:
Original post by load_bitmap_file
I smell attempted piracy.

Really? NO WAY! [lol]

Seriously, even if you found the code, you would learn absolutely nothing anyways. Do yourself a favor - instead of hacking someone else's code to work for you, learn the underlying concepts first and solve the problem yourself. I guarantee it will work 150% better for you.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!