• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
bsdpowa

Duck Express

This topic is 4761 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone and let me introduce my newest project. [I don't know if this is the right place to post so if a moderator finds better spot, move it there.] Today I lanuched a website called "Duck Express" with a goal of providing different types of challenges and contests for people, hobbyist programmers, graphic designers and others.Some contests will include prizes but most won't since I don't have any sponsors.Developers goal is to collect as many points as possible, which he/she will get solving the problems.Contests are divided into several categories: programming, graphics, animation, modeling and web design.I hope, with your participation, this will grow into something big so one day it will become a tradition. Excuse my non-proffesionality, but I'm a busy student with lack of finances.I'll do my best to make this work.You can visit the official website and read more about it there. duckexpress.rs.sr

Advertisement
hm.. i find 'space duck supreme' and 'duck express' nothing alike.

Hey bdspowa, what are your prizes?

First off, I apologize for posting this here.I would appreciate if a moderator would move the topic where it belongs.

Quote:
Original post by skjinedmjeet
Not only that, but your title is a blatent ripoff of my project.

I wouldn't agree with you since I didn't know of your project and besides, "Space Duck Supreme" and "Duck Express" aren't that much alike.

Marmin:
Prizes will be rewared for bigger challenges and for a title "Duck Express Pro", but not for smaller competitions.I'm aiming on -50$ worth prizes and hoping of sponsors (perhaps other who can contribute a prize).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!