Sign in to follow this  

MFC Combo Box with Tree Control

This topic is 4519 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Visual Studio doesn't seem to have what I would think would be a very common control, the combo box with a drop down tree for folder browsing. Is this a built in control or am I going to have to make my own? And if I did make my own, how would I go about getting the correct folder icons to display as the user could have their own custom icons.

The setup in the open file dialog is exactly what I want, but on my dialog instead. I havn't touched IShell before, and a search for "microsoft ishell" always brings up results of "microsoft is hell".

Looking through some of the controls when I edit my toolbox I see things like DriveListBox and others. These seem to be what I want but I when I add them to the toolbox I cannot add them to the dialog even with ActiveX support on the project. I googled DriveComboBox and came up with some stuff but its for VB, and I'm using C++.

This topic is 4519 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.