CD for Game Programming Gems

Started by
2 comments, last by Fruny 18 years, 8 months ago
Hi, My local library has some copies of a few of the "Game Programming Gems" series. Unfortunately, their copies no longer seem to have the CD. I checked the publisher's website for a download of the CD's contents (source code, etc.), but they don't seem to offer it. Does anyone have the contents of the "Game Programming Gems" series CDs for download? I'd relaly appreciate it, as many of these articles point to the CD for examples and source. Thanks. -Gauvir_Mucca
Advertisement
Sorry, that would be illegal.
John BoltonLocomotive Games (THQ)Current Project: Destroy All Humans (Wii). IN STORES NOW!
Sorry. I didn't know that was illegal. Most publishers/authors offer the code on their books in case CDs are lost (that little plastic pouch on the back covers of books aren't the greatest insurance against that), so I thought it was generally acceptable to do so.
It is legal for the publisher to provide replacement CDs, but illegal for anybody else. Sorry.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement