Sign in to follow this  
bigfatsumo

Bunkology -- New online word game

Hi, I've been working with PHP and mySql and thought to make an online word game called Bunkology. The game is similar to Balderdash in that you make up a bunk definition for a really wierd word. Once a word has 5 bunk definitions, that word's definitions get voted on and everytime someone votes the user they voted for gets a point. Try to write the best definitions and get the most points! I just released the site so there aren't many members or much activity right now. The site is designed for have a lot of members, so right now it's pretty slow. BUT I want as many members as possible to come to the site and start playing....So come on! hint---don't spend your initial 5 tokens on an avatar. Wait until there are words to vote on so you can earn your tokens back (everytime you vote you earn a token, everytime you write you lose a token). Bunkology.com *note: I 99% sure the site works right and is bug free. But, if you find a bug, please let me know. [edit] my server was temporarly down but should be up now [/edit] [Edited by - bigfatsumo on August 2, 2005 2:42:32 PM]

Sign in to follow this