New Dawn of Fantasy Screenies

Started by
5 comments, last by lonesock 18 years, 8 months ago
Dawn of Fantasy, an RTS being developed by Reverie Entertainment, LLC has released some new content from the game on their community forums. New screenshots include shots from an Orcish siege on a stronghold of men as well as a never before seen shot of a Dragon. The Community Forum post also has some Q & A about siege in the game as the developers chat with forum members. http://reverieentertainment.net/forums/showthread.php?t=230 Reverie Entertainment, LLC is also promising to release a 2 minute+ in game video within the next week. So stay posted. Micah Hymer Reverie Entertainment, LLC www.reverieentertainment.com www.dawnoffantasy.com
--------------------tribal_warriorREVERIE Entertainemntwww.reverieentertainemnt.com~COMING VERY SOON~
Advertisement
As usual they're fantastic. My only complain would be, they look somewhat blurry. Maybe it's due to the jpg compression ?

Clicky for the lazies.

Y.
Awesome! [wow]
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0You don't stop playing because you get old; you get old when you stop playing.
Crap, I deleted my post.

Basically, that looks really nice. How does the game play? Is it fast? Slow? How much control over your units do you have? Do you actually build your base, or does come that way?
Quote:Original post by skittleo
Looks great, except I'll have to agree Ysaneye in that the pictures looked blurry or softened. Did you do this on purposes?

I think the blurring makes them look better. [grin]
Quote:Original post by skittleo
Really? It makes me feel like I cannot focus.

I think that in this case, a smoother pic looks nicer as an image, but in game I'd agree with you 100%.
I especially like the dragon, castle, siege ladders, and the water.

(is it just me, or do the horses' back legs bend the wrong way?)

great work

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement