Sign in to follow this  
iammonkeymandan

New Online RPG!

Hey all! We've just released a new, free, online mmorpg yesterday! It's based in a post zombie infestation world. You're able to join the side of the humans and fight for the survival of mankind or join the ranks of the undead and feast upon human flesh. It's mostly text based with some portions using graphics. Come join the fun! Dead Awaken

Quote:

II. USE OF INFORMATION
In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. We may also use this information to deliver to you information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners, trend analysis, pattern detection, and site administration. Your information may also be used to contact you when necessary and may be shared with other companies that may want to contact you with offers consistent with your stated preferences. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings from Company and other entities by following the instructions set forth in the opt-out section below. Non-personal demographic and profile data is used to tailor your experience at our site, showing you content we think you might be interested in. This information may also be shared with advertisers on an aggregate non-personal basis.

Shows how well I read the legal jargon that I paid for. I've changed the privacy policy to reflect this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. We don't share our players' emails with any third-party and only use them to email a forgotten password.

Interesting. :)

I do have one comment though.

I think there should probably be a 'Other players can't gank you until you reach level 2' or such a rule.

Why, you ask?

I just registered.

FIVE SECONDS LATER, I get ganked by someone.

Not exactly inspiring. :\ Oh well! ;)

Quote:
In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. We may also use this information for trend analysis, pattern detection, and site administration. Your information will not be used to contact you unless you request otherwise. This information will not be shared with any other companies.

Much better. *thumbs up*
I will have a look, it sounds very interesting. Good luck!

PS. I wonder which kind of trend analysis and pattern detection you are referring to.

Thanks for the idea! I might impose a new player safe time that you can't be attacked in. We don't have a huge player base yet so finding players to fight is tough. But each new player helps. Thanks for signing up!

Sign in to follow this