Whats your regular breakfst meal?

Started by
68 comments, last by Ilici 18 years, 8 months ago
Kellogg's Smart Start Healthy Heart cereal
Skim milk (with the cereal... in a nice big bowl)
Tropicana Orange juice (either w/ calcium or the Healthy Heart variety)
Advertisement
Mine varies everyday but it always includes milk so my bones don't shatter when I sneeze.
Whatever I find in my fridge that still looks edible is fair game for breakfast...or any other meal of the day. Ah, I hate grocery shopping.
Typically its a glass of OJ, a bowl of Raisin Bran, and 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter depending on time and quality of bread. Or pancakes if my wife feels like making them for me.

Soda before 11am just seems wrong.
I eat one bowl of raisin brans in skim milk :)

Looking for a serious game project?
www.xgameproject.com
I eat cheerioatse.

Anyone remember that? :)
[Piebert Entertainment] [Ask The All-Knowing Oracle A Question]------------------------------------------------------------GDSFUBY GameDev Society For UnBanning YodaTheCodaIf you want to see yoda unbanned then put this in your sig ------------------------------------------------------------DAIAGA Dave Astle is a God Association. To join, put this in your sig!Founder and High Priest of DAIAGA[edited by - YodaTheCoda on December 10, 2003 1:57:54 PM]
I'm surprised no one said yet "Cold pizza and tap water".

Then again, those who would say it are probably dead already from the tap water.
Weekdays:
- Instant Oatmeal packet (or two)
- Coffee, 2 sugar
- Usually a yogurt cup too

Weekends:
- Lunch
A bowl of cereal. Right now I'm having Honeycomb.
Hufu seconded :D

Actually a glass orange juice (if available) and some kind of sandwitch whith good bread. I sometimes eat these babies (fornetti) with a glass of milk (sometimes cocoa):

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement