Sign in to follow this  

glGet undeclared?

This topic is 4515 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I don't understand what the problem is. You need to give a little bit of detail. Take some time to write your post next time. And after you've written it, read it over to make sure that you're asking a sensible question.

The glGet* functions are documented in the specification, but for a slightly more comprehensive guide you can look in this book. Oh. and of course with a simple google search I found this, which details all the glGet functions.

Thanks for pointing out my misunderstanding, glGet() does not exist. I don't think it was absolutely necessary to rip me a new one over it but I can't make too big a fuss over it since I was a bit hasty.

I wouldnt have said James 'ripped you a new one' at all, infact his responce was far better than most you would get around here considering what you posted. Take his advice to heart and you'll get on much better around here [smile]

This topic is 4515 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.