Attack of the Smiles

Started by
7 comments, last by GameDev.net 18 years, 8 months ago
Hi, please try out my new game Attack of the Smiles. I don't realy know if it's to hard, I mean I play it all the time but it's kind of hard to tell how hard your game is as the creator of it, as you guy know. Thanks a ton! Just go to Superepuff.com to download.
Advertisement
Linkified [rolleyes]
Heh, interesting game.

The game is fairly difficult I would say, but it's pretty cool nonetheless.I would recommend giving the falling platforms a longer delay before they drop. Otherwise, keep up the good work!
There are some things so stupid that only an intellect could believe them.
Pretty Cool. I would put what the controls are somewhere in the game or on the website. It took me a minute to figure out how to jump. The falling platforms are a tad too fast, like POLSKASH said. Otherwise, I like it!
-----------------------------If pi is used to find the dimensions of a pie,Is cak used to find the dimensions of a cake?
Quote:Original post by Texas Brigade
Pretty Cool. I would put what the controls are somewhere in the game or on the website. It took me a minute to figure out how to jump. The falling platforms are a tad too fast, like POLSKASH said. Otherwise, I like it!

Thanks a lot you guys it realy helps.

What do you think of the graphics mode, dose it
seen to work with your video card?

PS I'm realy Zenn, just lost my password so...

Hi, zenn again. Can you add html?
Guess not
Lol Zenn very well done. I like it. I have to agree that some platforms fall a little too fast though. Besides that just add some instructions/start screen and yea... Also, did u write this in Blitz3D, Blitz Plus, or BlitzMax? Just wondering. and does it only have just the one level?

oh yea, to answer your question, it is not too hard, its good.

anyways, good job, cya later
kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Quote:Original post by kooooo
Lol Zenn very well done. I like it. I have to agree that some platforms fall a little too fast though. Besides that just add some instructions/start screen and yea... Also, did u write this in Blitz3D, Blitz Plus, or BlitzMax? Just wondering. and does it only have just the one level?

oh yea, to answer your question, it is not too hard, its good.

anyways, good job, cya later

Hi, ya it only has one level. sorry
I try to add on to it when ever I can.

Oh ya, and I wrote it with Blitz Basic.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement