• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
d000hg

Need DirectX 8.1 SDK - help!

This topic is 4853 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I managed to find it using an ftp search! I've been developing with DX 8.1, and just reformeted my PC to Win2000 at last from ME. I come to install the SDK only to find that the version I have is 8.0, not 8.1. I have no idea where I got 8.1 from originally but I use at least one D3DX fucntion new to 8.1, so my apps won't build. Since MS don't seem to let you download 8.1 SDK anymore (only an 'extras' download), I'm calling for help - does anyone mirror this, or could they temporarily host a copy? I could get the 9.0c SDK but then I'll kep finding functions I want to use, only to realise they're new to 9.0! Please...? PM me if you can host for a day or so, or just post any mirrors here... Thanks a lot. [Edited by - d000hg on August 5, 2005 7:02:26 AM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!