• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
PCXFX

Anyone need a website for there game/team?

This topic is 4839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, I own a web hosting company (www.xznetworks.com), and I would be willing to give free hosting to anyone here that wants it for their game or team. You will receive a full cPanel account, unlimited email, sudomains, MySQL databases, FTP accounts, an an outstanding 99.999% uptime. There are no ads, but a text link will be required. I will give you as much storage and bandwidth that you need (within reason). Email me at romestar[at]gmail.com if your interested.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
so far there has only been 1 person that took this super offer. Anyone else interested?

so far there has only been 1 person that took this super offer. Anyone else interested?

EDIT: Whoops! that last post was me, forgot to login.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Hi Folks,

I took Roman up on his superb offer and I am very very pleased with the great service and how easy everything is to set up. I was able to set up a wiki / mambo (content management system) and forums within around 20 minutes.

For anyone considering taking up this offer, definitely go for it :)

All the best,
Ash

Guest Anonymous Poster
Thanks Ash, your comments are appreciated. :)

I'll log in this time! :)

I think by appserver, he means is it possible to upload a J2EE java application (in an EAR file I guess).

I have a little experience in J2EE (servlets / jsps / EJBs etc), I would be interested in finding out if it is possible through the control panel too. I was contemplating constructing an online game stats system using java.

All the best,
Ash

http://www.siroccoracing.com

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!