a "WTF" kind of error

Started by
3 comments, last by TraderJack 18 years, 8 months ago
Alright, so I'm compiling a new class into my game, and everything compiles perfectly except for one error: No space left on device This error points to no line of code in perticular, and remains if I do a complete build, a compile, or a compile & run. I'm programming with Allegro on Dev-C++. I would include loads of other details, but with something as so strangely bland as this comes up, I'm not even sure what information is reletive. Anyone? -IV

-IVHumble Student

Advertisement
Umm, you haven't filled up any of your drives have you? (ie. either C: or the drive with your project on it)
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.".....V
yeah, sounds like out of disk space on a hard drive.

in VC6, it used to be very unhelpful when that happened.

Everything is better with Metal.

Out of disk space. (you can heck using explorer, my computer, ect.)

Please unban me on #Gamedev. I won't use my client there ever again.
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Jeez, that's amazing. I never considered that before seeing as how I've never filled a hard drive... but alas, I have! Thanks guys, that was silly of me.

-IV

-IVHumble Student

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement