• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Perferati

In need of Logo and GUI help...

This topic is 4854 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all, Im wrapping up my first "major" demo since graduating univ. for my portfolio. After spending months on the backbone of the demo, a simple yet powerful 3d engine, im having trouble with one of the minor details I put off till the end of the project... In short, the demo is meant to impress potential employers with my passion for gaming and game programming...the "game" is a 5:00 min run through of a virtual world where they can collect a number of "viewpoints" in any number of ways. For example the house has 21 rooms, simply visiting each room will earn 100 points. At the end of the demo the user will have see first hand what im all about, my favourite music, games, movies, books, history, etc. which will all be summarized at the end of the demo. So if a company passes on me its not due to them not knowing me..;-) What im in real need of is a cool logo for my startup screen, as mine is downright piss-poor...if someone has any creative ideas for a logo that combines programming/gaming with the title, "innerView - tobinsGames.com", I would love to see them.. As well there may be someone out there who could design a better HUD then the one i currently have... Phew, long post so if you've read this far please download the lastest build at: www.tobinsGames.com Any feedback can be directed to my website email or this post. Peace,

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!