• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
barakus

Swap Chain Issue

This topic is 4848 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

When I change the size of my parent form the child form stops rendering everything except for the D3DXFont. This has me stumped and I have been trying to fix it all day with no success. Any ideas?

Advertisement
no nothing. I really have no idea why its doing it. This is a port of an old map editor and I never even had to handle the device reset. The only difference between them so far is that the old one had a static device which I could access from the child form, while in this one I have a reference to the device from the child form.

First time ive felt this stupid for a while. Turns out im inadvertedly changing the colour of what im rendering to black, because when I changed the clear colour to white its still visible. I should find the problem in no time.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!