Superheros with normal clothing.

Started by
22 comments, last by orcfan32 18 years, 8 months ago
I want to make a small game with a superhero. But when I started thinking about it, I could not come up with a single superhero that do not wear tights. Are there any superheros without tights? Pictures please :p.
Domine non secundum peccata nostra facias nobis
Advertisement
The Hulk? He only wears shorts (which for some reason doesn't burst off him like the rest of his clothes).

It depends a bit on what you mean by "superhero". There's a lot of characters in other domains, such as anime or mythology, who have some of the same properties.

Oh yes, you asked for pictures [grin]:

Picture from Wikipedia of The Incredible Hulk
Quote:Original post by Trapper Zoid
The Hulk? He only wears shorts (which for some reason doesn't burst off him like the rest of his clothes).

He is quite different from other superheros though. ;)

Quote:
It depends a bit on what you mean by "superhero". There's a lot of characters in other domains, such as anime or mythology, who have some of the same properties.

I mean the ordinary everyday comicsuperheros. I hate anime. And mythology is ofcourse a great place to get heros from, but not exactly what I was thinking.

But I mean come on, Batman, Robin, Invisible woman, spiderman, catwoman etc. They all look like they are on their way to do the latest The Swan.

I think maybe I should go for the bad guys instead, that do have proper clothing.

The Joker - Pimp.

Domine non secundum peccata nostra facias nobis
Hehe, list time [grin]:

The Punisher
Blade
Iron Man
Thing (Ben Grimm)
The Crow
Gambit
Professor Xavier
Beast
Jubliee

More to come...

--Ter'Lenth

[Edited by - Terlenth on August 8, 2005 8:34:45 AM]
--Ter'Lenth
Voodoo Man wore a suit.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Neo
"C lets you shoot yourself in the foot rather easily. C++ allows you to reuse the bullet!"
Dr. Ong from Doug TenNapel's Creature Tech
Hellboy to some extent.
Rocketeer.
Any character from Sin City
Scud: The disposable assassian

In Batman Begins, Batman wore a bulletproof armor that covered his legs too.

Looking for a serious game project?
www.xgameproject.com
Street Angel
Danger Girl

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement