* Mix:

1. 1 oz. EverClear
2. 4 oz. Bombay Sapphire or Jeremiah Weed
3. 4 oz. Cold Wild Turkey
4. 2 oz. Tequila
5. 5 oz. Rum
6. 1 worm from bottle of Mezcal
7. 2 oz. Gatorade

* This makes one approximately 18 ounce Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. The reason this drink seems so large is that Zaphod Beeblebrox has two heads, so when he created it, it came out to 9 ounces per head, so both were happy.
* Before drinking, eat one olive to create a sweetness in it which is not there.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
Advertisement
If you're Brad Pitt you can mix it with prune juice. At least that's what he does in "The River Runs Through It".
Quote:Original post by BitBlt
If you're Brad Pitt you can mix it with prune juice. At least that's what he does in "The River Runs Through It".

Obviously none of us are Brad Pitt or we wouldn't be posting here. We would be making sweet love to Angelina Jolie. That's what I would be doing any ways. Or buying crap.

I recommend limeade with vodka. Get the frozen stuff that comes in the can you have to mix yourself. Mix 2 cans of vodka and one can of water with it.
Man, my FIRST drink was shots of straight vodka, I wouldn't do anything else for the longest time. Then I found Bourbon and Scotch. MMmmmm. Mixed drinks are for women.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
Man, my FIRST drink was shots of straight vodka, I wouldn't do anything else for the longest time. Then I found Bourbon and Scotch. MMmmmm. Mixed drinks are for women.

Yea because us game developers just cant help but flaunt our masculinity. Socks are for women too!
You could cut the % alc./vol. slightly by making shooters with weaker stuff. Equal parts vodka/creme de cacao/creme de menthe works well, for example (mmm refreshing). Oh, and there's always the Happy Watermelon(TM) option. Personally I don't really like vodka though.
Quote:Original post by The Reindeer Effect
Quote:Original post by capn_midnight

Yea because us game developers just cant help but flaunt our masculinity. Socks are for women too!
and automatic transmissions as well.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote:
Original post by capn_midnight
and automatic transmissions as well.

I have to agree with that. [grin]

Ontopic:
I guess someone mentioned this already, but Red Bull or Battery is a great mixer. Cola and Sprite are also good choices. Vodka is also good without any mixers.
Happy drinking. [smile]
Quote:Original post by centipede
Vodka is also good without any mixers.

That is GOOD Vodka,... Bad stuff isn't much good if not mixed, and even then it is iffy.

Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.
Me.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement