Advertisement
More vodka.

/Asks for ice tea at the pub
Gin.
Quote:Original post by The Reindeer Effect
Try adding a few women.

I tried that, but the taste of raw human flesh made me puke :(

Plenty of Options
Make a Velvet Black Russian... OOohh, man those are so damn nice. Shame it costs about £10 to make in most pubs.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
Keep it in the freezer. It's much more pleasant to do shots when it is ice-cold.

Also some crazy Russian guy showed me a great thing once. Take a lemon, and cut it into thin slices. Sprinkle a bunch of plain sugar on each slice. Then find some coffee grind and sprinkle that on too. Then do a triple-shot of vodka, and as your mouth is reeling, quickly take one of the slices and eat it (including the rind). The crazy flavor of the lemon slice will make you forget you just did a triple-shot of vodka. Good times!
0_o

Who thinks up these names...

"Hey, I'd like an oral sex on the beach please".
Quote:Original post by pinacolada
Keep it in the freezer. It's much more pleasant to do shots when it is ice-cold.

Also some crazy Russian guy showed me a great thing once. Take a lemon, and cut it into thin slices. Sprinkle a bunch of plain sugar on each slice. Then find some coffee grind and sprinkle that on too. Then do a triple-shot of vodka, and as your mouth is reeling, quickly take one of the slices and eat it (including the rind). The crazy flavor of the lemon slice will make you forget you just did a triple-shot of vodka. Good times!

Alternatively, you could just have someone punch you in the face.
Vodka is definitely one of the best mixing alcohols out there...

--OJ
--cranberry juice
--grapefruit
--kahlua (I can never spell that one)
--sprite
--lemonade
--koolaid/fruit pucnhy-type things
--tonic water
--selzer water (with a little lemon or lime)
--iced tea

you can basically mix vodka with almost anything and it'll turn out alright

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement