• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
clb

My personal website up, looking for suggestions/opinions.

This topic is 4845 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi! I recently finished my personal website clb.demon.fi and what I would like now is feedback. 1. How do you like the layout? colors? structure? I tried to make it very clean and easy to browse. I'm not much of an artist, so there aren't much graphics. 2. Language? English isn't my native, but I hope my writing is clear and understandable? 3. Content. Does the page content and topics raise your interest at all? If you would visit the page while randomly browsing the net (of course looking for something even remotely related) would you leave the page at once or stay a while? 4. Anything else? The page is supposed to brief description of me and my CV, or something like that. Is there something I should definitely have there/ or remove? Thanks very much if you have the time to visit the link, clb.

Advertisement
If you mean it is not buried in images, Flash and Java, you are right. I like the site. [smile] Nice intro page, very digestable layout inside.
And hey, nice to find another Don Rosa fan! Rating++ for good taste. [wink]

Quote:
Original post by PCXFX
no offense, but it looks like a site from the 90's.

It does? would you have any idea how to make it more appealing or 'more modern'?

well there isn't really a design to the site, just some links, images and text really, for a personal site that's fine though.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!