My personal website up, looking for suggestions/opinions.

Started by
6 comments, last by PCXFX 18 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I recently finished my personal website clb.demon.fi and what I would like now is feedback. 1. How do you like the layout? colors? structure? I tried to make it very clean and easy to browse. I'm not much of an artist, so there aren't much graphics. 2. Language? English isn't my native, but I hope my writing is clear and understandable? 3. Content. Does the page content and topics raise your interest at all? If you would visit the page while randomly browsing the net (of course looking for something even remotely related) would you leave the page at once or stay a while? 4. Anything else? The page is supposed to brief description of me and my CV, or something like that. Is there something I should definitely have there/ or remove? Thanks very much if you have the time to visit the link, clb.
Advertisement
Testing my sig.
you've got some nice executables on your site.
no offense, but it looks like a site from the 90's.
If you mean it is not buried in images, Flash and Java, you are right. I like the site. [smile] Nice intro page, very digestable layout inside.
And hey, nice to find another Don Rosa fan! Rating++ for good taste. [wink]
Your site is nice, clean, and very easy to navigate.
Quote:Original post by PCXFX
no offense, but it looks like a site from the 90's.

It does? would you have any idea how to make it more appealing or 'more modern'?
well there isn't really a design to the site, just some links, images and text really, for a personal site that's fine though.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement