• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
C plus noob

a little help for the noob ?? :D

This topic is 4845 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hey everyone i know your all probably VERY busy but if its not a problem i was wondering if i could get a "veteran" game programmer to help me with OpenGL/Direct X. OpenGL mostly because im havin a bit of a hard time wih NeHe's Tutorials and some other questions and it would be great to be able to talk to someone about this stuff over MSN/AIM, and Direct X for tutorials and also cause i cant setrup the damn thing for Dev C++ if its not any trouble Thanks! Edit: i work with C++ of coafrse and this is only noob stuff thanks

Advertisement
From a n00b to a n00b :)
If you have ICQ you can PM me and we will try to work out things, solve problems, and hey maybe write something :) You can PM me you'r MSN address as well i will turn MSN on then.

Except for the NeHe Tutorials there are cool Tutorials at www.opengl.org
Try to look there...

lol that would be great, sounds good but it would still be great oif i had someone to help me out with skills (not sayin what you said aint a good idea i like it :P)

A bit of advice, don't post your msn/AIM screennames, rather, PM them. That way you don't get those annoying people to annoy you ;)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!