• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
zppz

find orthos for honda vehicles here

This topic is 4844 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I just started into some 3d modelling recently and found myself spending a lot of time searching for good images to use as a base to model on. If you look around you can find pretty good photos of side/front of vehicles etc, but these are not true ortho. Anyway for honda vehicles I found a good source of info which is not on their english site so I thought I would share. Go to www.honda.co.jp Click either cars or bikes (you can see which links I have clicked in purple) Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Click the model you want. For cars, click ookisa: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us For bikes, click sanmenzu: Image Hosted by ImageShack.us You can get a slightly larger version of each view by clicking the magnifying glass icon in lower right. The images are not as detailed as a photo, but should be good enough for most game models. I like them because they are true orthos and are already the same size wrt each other, also the real world dimensions are available. hope somebody else finds this useful.

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!