• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
ramy

wrapping native c++ to managed C++

This topic is 4846 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hey guys, i have ran into a problem. i want to wrap a physics engine (tokamak) into managed C++ (thats only choice i have) so i can use it with the rest of my engine in C#. now i compile the native C++ with /clr with no problems. and in the wrapper, i wrap the functions from the native C++, like making an object from class, and calling functions normally, without any keyworkds like __nogc, or gcnew. when i compile the wrapper, it keeps telling me, linking error lnk1104 libc.lib can not be opened. so wat is that libc.lib thing? and when i installed visual studio 6 to get that library file, it told me at compilation, like 104 errors and all of them r in the libc.lib that i added. this is sooo weird, does anybody have a clue as to what is that problem? and btw, im using the visual studio 2005 beta 2 for coding C# and native and managed C++.

Advertisement
or can anybody help me with this link error that i got to:

error lnk2019 : unresolved external symbol _main referenced in function _mainCRTStartup.

i get this link error when i compile the dll.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!