Gravity Drive v1.0 - Comments and Suggestions needed

Started by
4 comments, last by Mechaghost 18 years, 8 months ago
Element X Games proudly presents: "Gravity Drive" "The goal of the game is for the main character to defeat the CIN (Covert Intelligence Networks) forces as well as fully expose and thwart their plot to overthrow the Eurasian government. This is achieved through the destruction of enemies, solving puzzles, and finishing level objectives (kill the boss). Advancement is achieved through reaching areas in which power-ups and new weapon types are available. Also, at times the mysterious guide will reveal weapon capabilities heretofore unknown to the player." We have just reached our gold status, and we are offering our game free for download www.elementxgames.com Comments and Suggestions will be greatly appreciated as we will be entering the 2006 IGF and SlamDance competition.
Advertisement
Your page is somewhat empty. There seems to be a background image which didn't load for quite some time.

Could you put some screenshots and linkify the URL for the lazy people like me?

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

The game crashes when I choose a character after clicking play. The error indicates an invalid page fault and nothing more useful looking. Perhaps a file is missing?

Cheers,
Aaron
What Operating System are you using? If you are not using windows XP, you must update your MSXML to atleast version 2.0.
I tried it in Windows 2000 and in Linux under emulation in Wine. Both crashed at the same point, though in Wine it returned an error related to a file which it was looking for on a Z: drive (Which I don't have) so I'm kind of assuming it's looking for a file that doesn't exist on my system, but does on yours.

I'll try to get you the exact filename next time that I have a moment...

Have you tried the game on a clean system since packaging it?
You are most likely missing a MSXML dll, since our level loader uses MS XML. I was not able to test the game on a different OS other than XP. If you google MSXML, and download the latest version, the game will run.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement