• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
jcjack

Please help!!! .x animation file with Irrlicht Engine

This topic is 4843 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Dear sir, Now I develope game by Irrlicht engine. but I have ploblem to understand with how to set frame animation. now I create note and use in method IAnimatedMeshSceneNode* node = smgr->addAnimatedMeshSceneNode (mesh ,0,1,core::vector3df(0, 0, 0)); node->setLoopMode(true); node->setAnimationSpeed(30); // Sets the speed with witch the // animation is played. node->setFrameLoop(0,60); // Sets the frame numbers between the // animation is looped. //The default is 0 - MaximalFrameCount of the mesh. my mesh have animation 60 frame and export on 30 fps in .x file format. But, not work. ?????. Animation not run. and also I change some setting value example in node->setLoopMode(true); node->setAnimationSpeed(3000); node->setFrameLoop(0,10000); it's work. I don't understand with setting values for run animation. Please suggestion about this ploblem. and if i have .x file animation in frame 1-30 for walk,31-120 for attack,121-200 for jump. Can I setFrameLoop for run some range of frame for do only action ?? How ?? Thank for kind support. Regards, PK. Thaland. [Edited by - jcjack on August 16, 2005 12:28:26 AM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!