• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Preacher

Project Communication

This topic is 4832 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi myself and two friends are starting a project together and were looking for suggestions on good tools to help our communication. The main problem is we are all communicating over the net for the majority of the time and this is a new development requirement for us. Is there any good free or cheap tools out there for communicating development info eg. a quick doodle pad and a more advanced UML type communication tool. Ive looked at messengers like trillian and msn etc but obviously they supply a quick doodle pad at best and we'ld like something more development orientated. also we were looking at php groupware but my personal feeling on it is that its for large projects, well bigger than ours anyway:)so theres my next question is there any net based project mangement software thats aimed at small project groups? Any advice on developing over the net or pointers to articles on it would be much appriciated too thanks

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!