• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
_the_phantom_

Everyone Read Regarding Posting of Source

This topic is 4839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

OK, this is how its going to be, I'm getting sick of seeing some people just dumping huge amounts of code into the forum with no useage of the source tags to clean things and I'd like this to stop. Effective now I WILL be issuing warnings for people not using the tags when posting over 4 or 5 lines of code (and really then you should use the code tags instead) This might seem harsh however it makes both my life and those trying to answer the questions easier. Also, dont just dump the whole program and ask 'why doesnt it work?', post the relivent sections of code only (if you arent sure what sections, ask someone will say which bits), if you persistantly post whole programs asking for help I wont look too fondly on it either. Most of you are pretty good with this and I thank you for using the correct tags, the idea of this post is to get the final repeat offenders (you know who you are) and to put off new people from making this mistake. If you are unsure on how to use the tags then either check the Forum FAQ or PM me and I'll try to clear up any problems you might be having with the FAQ. Thanks. [Edited by - phantom on August 21, 2005 10:00:14 AM]

Advertisement

This topic is 4839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.