• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
BlossomSoft

Western Lords (RPG)

This topic is 4788 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! It has been a long time since I let you know something new about our game called ‘Western Lords’. Nah, the project wasn’t dead at all even if it appeared to be. It’s just that my team and I were forced to work our fingers to the bone to enhance our skills in order to meet a professional achievement with our production. I hope you still have interest into our game project and that you will pay us a little visit!! Here’s our official website; www.westernlords.com You’re welcomed!

Advertisement
I would just like to say that your website is very professional, and the screenshots of Western Lords look very impressive.

I'm actually pretty eager to try it out, myself! Keep up the good work!

It makes me happy to see independent developers doing such great work.

[edit] And you're Canadian, too, which means I have to support you even more! *laughs* :)

Guest Anonymous Poster
Whoa! anime western, looks good

and very nice website

Wow! I love your new site design! I haven't checked out your site in a really long time, nice to see you're moving to the Nintendo DS from the GBA. By the way, did you trim your forums? It seems like everytime I go back there, forum sections have been renamed/re-organized. I think it might be better if you find something that works and stick with it. Personally, I like how we have our forums organized, and I don't think we have ever needed to even consider deleting a single section.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Thank you very much for your comments!

I'm happy you like the new design!

From now we’ve decided to dedicate more attention on our journal (blog), so if you appreciate what we’re doing so far you’ll more likely want to visit it regularly.

We’d like to hear your precious comments as well on our forum :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!