Western Lords (RPG)

Started by
11 comments, last by BlossomSoft 18 years, 6 months ago
Hello! It has been a long time since I let you know something new about our game called ‘Western Lords’. Nah, the project wasn’t dead at all even if it appeared to be. It’s just that my team and I were forced to work our fingers to the bone to enhance our skills in order to meet a professional achievement with our production. I hope you still have interest into our game project and that you will pay us a little visit!! Here’s our official website; www.westernlords.com You’re welcomed!
Advertisement
I would just like to say that your website is very professional, and the screenshots of Western Lords look very impressive.

I'm actually pretty eager to try it out, myself! Keep up the good work!

It makes me happy to see independent developers doing such great work.

[edit] And you're Canadian, too, which means I have to support you even more! *laughs* :)
Whoa! anime western, looks good

and very nice website
Wow! I love your new site design! I haven't checked out your site in a really long time, nice to see you're moving to the Nintendo DS from the GBA. By the way, did you trim your forums? It seems like everytime I go back there, forum sections have been renamed/re-organized. I think it might be better if you find something that works and stick with it. Personally, I like how we have our forums organized, and I don't think we have ever needed to even consider deleting a single section.

Hero of Allacrost - A free, open-source 2D RPG in development.
Latest release June, 2015 - GameDev annoucement

Thank you very much for your comments!

I'm happy you like the new design!
From now we’ve decided to dedicate more attention on our journal (blog), so if you appreciate what we’re doing so far you’ll more likely want to visit it regularly.

We’d like to hear your precious comments as well on our forum :)
I don't know who added us on that website;

http://www.gfxdesigner.com/gdnet

but thank you very much :)

Looks pretty freaking cool. I was especially impressed by the artwork.
Please continue to keep us posted on its progress.
--------
Whoisdoingthis.com - my stupid website about warning labels.
Hey thanks ChemicalImbalance!
Yeah our artwork designer is pretty awesome!

don't forget to read our blog if you wish to hear more about our development! :D

www.westernlords.com
You can download a very old demo that has been posted in our journal today. It's quite funny to see how much bad the quality of our stuff looked back then hehe;

Western Lords' Dev Journal

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement