• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
endasil

Running exe files created by VS 2005 Beta 2

This topic is 4844 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

When i try to run a file created by visual studio 2005 beta 2 on a computer other than the one i have visual studio 2005 on, i get an error message saying: This program could not start because the programs configuration is wrong, the problem could be solved by reinstalling the program. on one computer (i think it was indows 2003 server) i solved it by copying msvcp80.dll, msvcp80d.dll, msvcr71.dll msvcr80d.dll msvcrt.dll sdl.dll sdlgfx.dll and SDL_mixer.dll to the same directory as the game. But on other computers it still doesn't run even tough i have these files. I have tried both debug and release build. No difference. So my question is: What do i need to do in order to get it working?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!