• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
soconne

awsome nvidia demo

This topic is 4837 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
That is sweet! Maybe in a few years I'll be able to make something half as nice as that. The GUI looks familar, like someone's who uses these forums?

Quote:
Original post by Cacks
That is sweet! Maybe in a few years I'll be able to make something half as nice as that. The GUI looks familar, like someone's who uses these forums?
Follow my link to the first post about it and you'll find out which user that is!

Quote:
Original post by oconnellseanm
Its a pretty simple demo, but at least nvidia released all the source code for it. Perhaps now this will stop many of the posts concerning grass rendering, water reflections, and terrain rendering.

[lol]

Quote:
Original post by Kalidor
Follow my link to the first post about it and you'll find out which user that is!

Obviously he is a lead programmer at NVIDIA!
Everyone with a minimum interest in the shading languages surf on that site so I cannot believe this is not an original work.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!