• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
maximAL

[C++] boost::graph

This topic is 4841 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hi, anyone here into boost::graph lib? i'm just having a look into, because the collection of all-day algos seems rather useful, although i found it rather complicated to get anything running at all (template madness... [help] ) anyways, i want to use dijkstra, but i need to customize it, so it finds only nodes in a given range from the source instead of all sources. the algo always builds a distance map with all target-sources, even if they are unreachable, so lowering the "infinite"(=unreachable)-value to the given range won't help. of course i could extract all non-unreachable targets, but that would be very inefficient for big networks where only a small area might be of interest. paths that get "too long" should simply be dropped. is it possible to modify this with the visitors? maybe someone here already had a deeper look into the library...

Advertisement
There is a book entirely on Boost::graph from the C++ In depth series.

I don't own it, but the other books are pretty decent so I'd guess it is a winner.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!