c++ email sending program with username/pass box problem!

Started by
1 comment, last by Sneftel 18 years, 8 months ago
i got this code: #define _CRTDBG_MAP_ALLOC #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <crtdbg.h> void EmailExample(void) { mailman.put_SmtpHost("smtp.comcast.net"); // Create the email, add the body, recipients, subject, etc. CkEmail email; email.put_Body("This is a test\r\nThis is line #2"); email.AddTo("Dooms_day","dooms_day704@yahoo.com"); email.put_FromAddress("chriscool7@comcast.net"); email.put_Subject("This is a test"); // Send the email if (!mailman.SendEmail(&email)) { mailman.SaveLastError("errors.xml"); } } int APIENTRY WinMain(HINSTANCE hInstance, HINSTANCE hPrevInstance, LPSTR lpCmdLine, int nCmdShow) { freopen("stdout.txt","w",stdout); EmailExample(); CkSettings::cleanupMemory(); _CrtDumpMemoryLeaks(); return 0; } but i need a code that makes a windows window, it has some text at the top, it has a username box with the word "Username" and a password box with "Password" next to it. then theres a submit button that runs this code but it inserts the username and pass into the body of it. can anyone give me the code for that?
Advertisement
Uh huh. And just what exactly would you be doing with that? Moooods!!!!!!
my siteGenius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration
Agreed... this looks rather suspect (not to mention more appropriate for the For Beginners forum). I'm closing this now. PM me within the next 24 hours as to what your intentions with this code were.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement