Check out my 3D snowman I made!

Started by
10 comments, last by Seriema 18 years, 7 months ago
I'm a beginner at 3D modeling, so I figured I should post in this forum. Awhile back, I posted a model I made. It was a snowman. Well, I've learned some more tricks, so I decided to go back to it and make it actually good. I textured all of it, put in a background, and some more models. What do you think? (Keep in mind, I'm just a beginner. =/ ) *EDIT* Thanks to Seriema for telling me how to put the picture in my post. =P
Advertisement
hehe cute =)

just a tip, you can either include the image direct with < img src="url_here" > or link it with < a href="url_here">Text< /a>

Clickified
[ ThumbView: Adds thumbnail support for DDS, PCX, TGA and 16 other imagetypes for Windows XP Explorer. ] [ Chocolate peanuts: Brazilian recipe for home made chocolate covered peanuts. Pure coding pleasure. ]
nice job!

i remember around 6 years ago, i used a free program on my old power mac to make these 3d worm-humanoid like characters; i was so excited

you're doing good, keep it up!!!! 3d modeling is fun =)
As strange as this may sound, I like the rock.

(No insult intended, you're doing pretty well)
haha, no offense taken. I like the rock too. =)
Nice rock!
That looks certainly very cool.

I'm currently working on an Asteroids 3D clone, so if I need models, can I PM you?

Toolmaker

Well, sure, Toolmaker. I can't guarantee you I can make anything you ask for, I'm not a profressional. But sure, PM me and I can try making any model you ask for. With a couple days work, I might be able to get something nice going for you.
PM me anytime!
Well, I'm no professional either, and it will be a good learning XP for both of us :)

Wow, that's some good stuff. What software did you use to model it in? Keep up the good work.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement