Please check how my game runs

Started by
26 comments, last by deavik 18 years, 7 months ago
1200 fps
athlon 3200 (32 bit)
1.5gb pc3200
9800 pro 128
winxp pro

dunno if anyone else mentioned it, but there needs to be a set amount of time between checking key presses. once i press the up arrow, the car darts way out in front. when i let go, the camera zooms right back in. when i turn it moves waaay to quick.

just thought i would mention those things
Advertisement
amd athlon 3000+
radeon 9800 pro
512 ram

freezes for me at start , then it loads up and it freezes again cant get it to respond , have to end task :S
p3 733
japanese windows 98
no 3d card

no problem running it at all and it was suprisingly smooth ! more than 80 frame per second for sure... cant tell exaclty the counter stayed at zero the whole time , weird.
My opinion: If you're above 200 fps for a demo game, you're not throwing enough work at the card. For example: a 1024x1024 is not very large by modern standards. Most cards can do 4096x4096.

enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };
Loads up fine but the first time I clicked whilst the screen was still black & it stopped responding. Also clicking once the car is drawn stops it responding. I haven't actually managed to play this game yet but looks good apart from that

p4 3ghz
1gb ram
gf4 ti 4400
"I must not fear. Fear is the mindkiller. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." ~Frank Herbert, DuneMy slice of the web
This is an old post, and the app was updated. Please go to this page and download the binary. I'm sorry about all the crashes the old program caused! Please check if this one works alright. Thanks!

EDIT: Wow, a 2 page post that I started!
3000 - 5200 FPS
on the average 3000 FPS

Athlon XP 3200
768MB RAM
GeForce FX 5200
Xp Pro SP2

The loading takes an extremaly long time, for just a simple mesh and two textures.

On the upside it never brings my CPU above about 6% in Task Manager.

Framecounter freaks out and goes -1500 sometime too.
You should check teh new version, really ...

[Edited by - deavik on September 5, 2005 12:18:50 PM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement