• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Zaris

error

This topic is 4838 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I keep getting this error. Does anyone know were I should look for the problem? c:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\myproject2\Dungeonfunctions.cpp(91): fatal error C1075: end of file found before the left brace '{' at 'c:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\myproject2\Dungeonfunctions.cpp(58)' was matched

Advertisement
I think I found the missing bracket, but now I get this msg.

c:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\Dungeon\Dungeonfunctions.cpp(89) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive

I just learning how to seperate my program seperate files.

Quote:
Original post by Zaris
I think I found the missing bracket, but now I get this msg.

c:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\Dungeon\Dungeonfunctions.cpp(89) : fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive

I just learning how to seperate my program seperate files.

You need to disable pre-compiled headers in your project.

In Visual Studio 2005 you have to go to Project -> <project name> Options, and expand C/C++.

In that tree list, click on Precompiled Headers, and on the right, set Create/Use Precompiled Header to Not Using Precompiled Headers. Then click Apply, OK and try compiling again.

HTH,

ukdeveloper.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!