• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
rakki

any 2d/3d free editors around?

This topic is 4836 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

hello , i been thinking about trying to make a game the last month or so but without any programming knowledge im relegated to mapping in unreal etc , and using other peoples allready made game engines .. unreal2k4 editor is the only thing ive really tinkered with (and not very sucessfully at that) basicly what im looking for is some type of 2d or 2d/3d type program/editor/mapper? that i can create my own hack n slash diablo 1/2 type game. i would want full control over item loot tables and stats ,to placing and making buildings. im sure there is some people on here with years of programming experience getting a giggle out of this , but i've come to the realisation , im not going to be able to learn to program. so im pretty much stuck with this idea.. ive googled for an hour without finding too much of what im really interested , so ive decided to post here . thanks for any replies.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
gamespace light, gmax are other free 3d editors.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!