Got a game? Love to review it!

Started by
28 comments, last by MeteorHigh 18 years, 6 months ago
Well I am the owner of a free online magazine called MeteorHigh.net. Anyway, if you are a game developer and would be interested in being reviewed and possibly advertised in our games section, either contact us via email (TheCrew@Meteorhigh.net), post here, or post in our games forum. We love promoting free things especially, but our website is new and as an underdog we're out to support all the other underdogs we can, so if you're interested in being linked to and reviewed, or would like to be a feature, contact us! Thanks The MeteorHigh Crew. P.S: Don't be discouraged by the counter, I just added it an hour ago [Edited by - MeteorHigh on August 20, 2005 3:08:03 PM]
Free entertainment is our job!
Advertisement
Nice site, but its number of visitors is definitely too low, isn't it? :-)

Anyway, if you are interested in free, completed (and somewhat funny) game, there's link and screenshot to "Herbata kto ty tak kroliczek" in my signature.

If you will like it, and decide that it deserves to be reviewed, than ok - you are free to do it :-)
And if you will do it, I will gratefully write news about your site on my homepage (once again, it's in sig).
We've had a good 2,500 page views in the 2 weeks we've been up, but as I stated the counter on the main page is an hour old and only updates in response to unique page views... So don't let that discourage you!

And I'll gladly check your game out, the page is updated sundays so you can check tomarrow and see if you made it as a review :-)

Quote:Original post by Koshmaar
Nice site, but its number of visitors is definitely too low, isn't it? :-)

Anyway, if you are interested in free, completed (and somewhat funny) game, there's link and screenshot to "Herbata kto ty tak kroliczek" in my signature.

If you will like it, and decide that it deserves to be reviewed, than ok - you are free to do it :-)
And if you will do it, I will gratefully write news about your site on my homepage (once again, it's in sig).

Well that was fun and random as hell. I'm guessing it's meant to be more of a 2player game. We'll see what else we get and update the site!
Hmmm, you liked it :-) great, be sure to read readme.html before writing a review.
And don't treat this game too seriously, it wasn't meant to be serious (I'm sure you'll understand me after seeing 'Sex, Drugs and Rock n' Roll' bonus in action :-> ).

And, yes, it was made for two players hot-seat game.

Thanks!
The page looks awesome! Keep it up!
Hope I was helpful. And thank you if you were!
Yup, seconded.

MeteorHigh, there's new version of my game available (click here), so if you're going to write a review, it would be best if you could download it once again. Changes aren't big, but are rather important (ie. new team logo).
You should really spellcheck your stuff a lot better... "whether" != "weather", "squeal" != "sequel" etc. etc... I have just taken a look at the Games section, so maybe it's better in other areas, but it just doesn't look very professional at all.
I don't like the style of writing either, but maybe that's just my personal taste. Other than that, the site is pretty nice, though.
Quote:Original post by Wuntvor
You should really spellcheck your stuff a lot better... "whether" != "weather", "squeal" != "sequel" etc. etc... I have just taken a look at the Games section, so maybe it's better in other areas, but it just doesn't look very professional at all.
I don't like the style of writing either, but maybe that's just my personal taste. Other than that, the site is pretty nice, though.

I'm sorry that you don't like the site, it's still pretty new and will get better as we grow, and as for some columns. I'll make sure to spell check more frequently, I try to edit my other few writers' work as much as I can, but you can only do so much. Oh, and never really mind the movie critic's reviews, usually they're good but this week he purposely tried to land us some hate mail... We just have fun and try to entertain people at the same time, so we're pretty far from "professional" at the moment, but we may get there someday. Right now it's a free online opinion magazine created and managed by two people.

I will do my best to improve though!

And as for Koshmaar, you did get a feature in our games highlight section, check it out!
Indeed, it's there! [grin] Though I expected sth bigger, it's still cool to see review of your game in online magazine :-) So, thanks a lot! I'm going to write news about it.

But there's one bad evil nasty thing - you have publicated link to old version (http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jnr/Techdemo2_1.zip?download), while there's new version available (http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/jnr/Techdemo2_3.zip?download). I would be very grateful if you could change that link, since your review was reason for which I've made that new version.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement