• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Lucky Ace Card

Look at my newest 3D design I made!

This topic is 4836 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm a beginner when it comes to 3D design, I've been doing it less than a week... So I'll post it here. Besides, people use this forum a lot. =P It's kind of like a country road at night. Here it is: What do you think?

Advertisement
Its great! Keep up the good work and you'll become a proffesional :p.
What program did you use?

-Fenryl

Quote:
Original post by Lucky Ace Card
You can find it at www.blender.org

lol, yeah I know that. Its a wonderfull tool, prob the best opensource modeler on the web.
Well like I said before: you'r doing great!

-Fenryl

As ..errr... motivation(?) I can show you some stuff that I did a couple of years back for FUN. I'm no artist nor will I ever become one nor did I ever want to be. Yet I'm quite satisfied with some of the stuff that I managed to create with a modeler (had access to 3d Studio Max through a friend who was really into it and also gave me some hints).
I only worked with it for intense periods, a week here, a week there..

Check them out if you wish:

The one I'm most proud of is probably this.. (pretty cool for a programmer, huh?)

Mmm... memories.. :p

A Shiny bastard:

more stupid stuff at:
www.caminman.i8.com

NOTE: There's a lot of other crap in there, such as normal drawings that I've made for some reasons.. Also schematics for a SMS-controlled coffee-machine (don't ask! :p ). .and what not.

EDIT: Ääh, I suck at internet.. I don't know how to post pics..
EDIT2: Thanks UltimaX.. yes I know, that's why I never made it a site, just for separate files. And there's no popups if one gives a direct address to one file or links it like this ;)

[Edited by - Caminman on August 20, 2005 6:47:23 PM]

Edit my post to see...

Anyway, that site is a popup heaven!

OP:
Doing good so far, keep up the good work.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!