Look at my newest 3D design I made!

Started by
10 comments, last by Ezbez 18 years, 8 months ago
I'm a beginner when it comes to 3D design, I've been doing it less than a week... So I'll post it here. Besides, people use this forum a lot. =P It's kind of like a country road at night. Here it is: What do you think?
Advertisement
Its great! Keep up the good work and you'll become a proffesional :p.
What program did you use?

-Fenryl
I used Blender.
You can find it at www.blender.org
I like it. Very cartoonish.
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Quote:Original post by xMcBaiNx
I like it. Very cartoonish.

Yeah look like a LEGO game :)

But i like it that look very nice, nice work.
Quote:Original post by Lucky Ace Card
You can find it at www.blender.org

lol, yeah I know that. Its a wonderfull tool, prob the best opensource modeler on the web.
Well like I said before: you'r doing great!

-Fenryl
As ..errr... motivation(?) I can show you some stuff that I did a couple of years back for FUN. I'm no artist nor will I ever become one nor did I ever want to be. Yet I'm quite satisfied with some of the stuff that I managed to create with a modeler (had access to 3d Studio Max through a friend who was really into it and also gave me some hints).
I only worked with it for intense periods, a week here, a week there..

Check them out if you wish:

The one I'm most proud of is probably this.. (pretty cool for a programmer, huh?)

Mmm... memories.. :p

A Shiny bastard:

more stupid stuff at:
www.caminman.i8.com

NOTE: There's a lot of other crap in there, such as normal drawings that I've made for some reasons.. Also schematics for a SMS-controlled coffee-machine (don't ask! :p ). .and what not.

EDIT: Ääh, I suck at internet.. I don't know how to post pics..
EDIT2: Thanks UltimaX.. yes I know, that's why I never made it a site, just for separate files. And there's no popups if one gives a direct address to one file or links it like this ;)

[Edited by - Caminman on August 20, 2005 6:47:23 PM]
Edit my post to see...

Anyway, that site is a popup heaven!

OP:
Doing good so far, keep up the good work.
Those are good. I can't wait to get better.
Very very nice!!

I love the robot.

Keep up the great work, you're doing awesome :-).
Arron Bailiss | UndeadInsanityNetwork Programmerwww.ArronBailiss.co.uk

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement