• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Koshmaar

New version of "Herbata kto ty tak kroliczek" available to download!

This topic is 4839 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys, can you remember original game thread? Yes, that was one big ROTFL. I'm writing about that old thread since I don't want to explain once again what this game is, post screenshots etc. So if you haven't heard of it yet, I encourage you to take a look at that link. Now, since my game's going to be reviewed on free online magazine MeteorHigh.net, I decided to create new, updated version. Here's the change log:
 Changes in version 1.3:

* new, ABSOLUTELY LEGAL ;-) team logo in intro
    * explosions make the screen shake
    * sligthly changed behaviour of SDRR
    * in options, when you are editing player's name, caret is visible
    * game is using new Sculpture Clay version
    * added to readme few paragraphs part about changes in version 1.3 :->
    * removed un-needed zlib.dll
    * game exe is 2x smaller
"You can download this game from here: clicky. It is 7 MB zip file with Windows only executables (yes, sorry Linux fans :-/), complete sources (both engine and game) and readme (to name just a few)." If someone could confirm that it's working, I would be grateful. Also, if you have any comments, feel free to post them here. Thanks :-)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!