• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Sammy0037

precompiled header directive

This topic is 4832 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Im a bit dumbfounded why I could get a precompiled header directive: fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file while looking for precompiled header directive when I am not using them... and the project settings say not to. Is there another setting that would cause this? Maybe its another way VC6 is telling me that a header is missing instead of the usual undefined messages? cheers

Advertisement
Perhaps you forgot to disable them for both the debug and release versions.
Have you checked all files? This is a per-file setting so you might have missed one.
I suppose that it could've been enabled by forcibly adding it to the additional command line options, but unless you received the project from someone else I seriously doubt that's the case.

Thanks... do NOT ask me why but one of the files (of which there are several) didnt have any radio box checked at all. Which seems strange in itself. Since I am not getting any compile errors I assume that was it.

Now I just have to figure out why the window... or I should say the outline of the window.... opens and immediately closes. Running through debug says access voilation. It didnt do that before and now I have to find out where ;o)

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!