A head of a charcter for my game

Started by
6 comments, last by The C modest god 18 years, 7 months ago
I have made this character head. I tried to make it old school, alex kid, wonder boy video game style. Does it looks like a boy or a girl? What do you think of the style? I would appreaciate your answers. Thanks in advance. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote:Original post by Toolmaker Quote:Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.
Advertisement
It looks like a guy. The hairline has a "start of male pattern baldness" feel to it.

shmoove
I fixed the hair.
Now what you think? Is it a boy or a girl?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote:Original post by Toolmaker Quote:Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.
Looks like a boy.

To help distinguish features try to give her sexier eyes and a pair (if possible) of femanine lips. Circular eyes, no lips, medium hair and non-descript nose wont define gender.
Wow that's cool what program are you using? IT doesn't look 3D, but clearly it's a 3D model!

Anyhow, eyelashes would do well to make it look more feminine.
My intention actually was that its gender would be undefined.
So I hope I achieved that, at least partially.
verdad, I am using Lightwave8 with cel shading.
You achieved it.
Is it a flash game? A 2D game? What?
It will be a 2D game.
A RPG, but only the combat tactical aspect. There will be no talking or riddles.
I am programming in C++

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement