Snowboard Assassins - final freeware release

Started by
17 comments, last by crrrazydan 18 years, 7 months ago
Greetings all, I finally managed to "finish" my project for the last three years- Snowboard Assassins. It's available for download for free, and I'm pretty happy with how professional it turned out to be. Snowboard Assassins is a combination 3rd person shooting and snowboarding game. You can get double points for killing someone while doing a trick. Here's a couple screenshots- You can download it here, sba_final_setup.exe (7 MB) or visit the game's website, SnowboardAssassins.ShortURL.com I hope you all enjoy it, and I look forward to your comments! EDIT: I have fixed the framerate bug with ATi cards! [Edited by - crrrazydan on September 12, 2005 11:23:20 AM]
Advertisement
Wow!, those screens looks very nice, I like the game idea. Good work :)
Ultrasweet!

(Now to get the hardware to let me play this game)
That's actually very impressive. Good job!
the screenshots looks cool, is it playable over a lan?
Anything posted is personal opinion which does not in anyway reflect or represent my employer. Any code and opinion is expressed “as is” and used at your own risk – it does not constitute a legal relationship of any kind.
It's a single player game.

Thanks for the comments!
The game is free... has anyone actually played it?
Heh, that looks pretty good! If I remember correctly, did you post some screenshots of the snow-making machines a few years ago showing off the particle system? They seem vaguely familiar...

EDIT - I just tried it out. The framerate seemed to take a nosedive every few seconds (I'm running an ATi X300). Other than that, it was quite good!

[Edited by - Moe on August 23, 2005 11:27:06 PM]
Great job!
Only, I had a problem with the frame rate.
Most of the time its about 15, and sometimes it gets above 75.
I have asus AS9600XT.
2.8 MHz Pentium 4
It's all about the wheel.Never blindly trust technoligy.I love my internal organs.Real men don't shower.Quote:Original post by Toolmaker Quote:Original post by The C modest godHow is my improoved signature?It sucks, just like you.
Congratulations on such an inventive concept.

I must only comment on the potentialy sadistic nature you might have. I have never , in all my years snowboarding, ever dreamed of killing someone while doing it. I believe that is right in line with breaking a rabbits neck while watching barney. LOL

In all seriousness, GREAT JOB. It looks terrific, small frame problems as others mentioned, but other then that a supurb job. Though please do us a favor and seek medical help ;).
Nice game! Nice grafics, enemies could be better, and nice gameplay!

I like it, thanks :)

Firle

Visit my homepage www.ericbehme.deDon't miss the download section ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement