• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
LizC

Student Game Survey

This topic is 4830 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, I am Liz and I am currently attending Full Sail for the Bachelor's in Game Design. A colleague of mine and I have created a comprehensive survey regarding games and those who play and create, or even those who don't play them and why. This is for a research project, and we would also like any comments about the survey sent to gaming.survey@gmail.com We would very much appreciate the taking of and any passing of the survey along. You can reach it at http://gamesurvey.hypersprites.com/ Thanks for listening

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
Do it for Company X ;)

*giggles*

Yeah, sorry about the length buuut it was meant to be comprehensive. And we wanted to leave NO STONE UNTURNED! *ahem* Though I am sure there could have been more we could have added.

I thank you all so much for taking it too. It helps us so much.

I filled it out, although the survey did not seem to allow for the fact that while I do play some video games, they are freeware that I download from the internet.

Good luck with this,
Jackson Allan

I would be happy to put up our findings when we have finished collecting the research.

And I did not even think of the freeware games on the internet specifically, thank you. Now would you say those are more like classic arcade games, puzzle games or just time wasters?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!